Chief Revenue Officer opportunity with a rapidly growing proptech startup that makes property access simple for owners, staff, residents, and visitors. Their solutions are relied upon by more than 6,000 commercial, student housing, and gated communities worldwide, including those developed, owned and managed by the most trusted names in real estate. This great opportunity is on a fully remote basis, with access to a London Office when preferred.
- Build Own strategy and execution of the client’s growth in the commercial property space
- Call and make initial contact with prospects; determine or enhance the prospect's level of interest.
- Respond to all inbound sales inquiries from prospective clients
- Win business in a wide variety of commercial properties, focusing heavily on partnerships with multiple locations that can be negotiated to a portfolio deal
- Take a strategic partnership approach to win business, creating custom solutions that fit within company capabilities
- Navigate a wide variety of needs from different verticals. Quickly get up to speed and understand what is essential to each client
- Leverage internal resources to fully meet the requirements of each vertical and client to have their solution be presented as a standout solution
- Build off existing relationships
- Creating case studies to grow sales with current partners and build new partnerships
- Attend conferences in the commercial property industry
- Liaise between Sales Coordinators and Client Success teams to facilitate successful project handoffs. Maintain ultimate responsibility for successful implementation and client success.
- Maintain all outreach in our CRM system and update/track client information/requests on an ongoing basis
- Network with cross-functional teams to meet the needs of growing the commercial property market, including marketing, finance, customer success, and product/engineering.
- Maintain a close working relationship with existing clients and prospects to build the commercial market continually
- Create and maintain pitch decks, proposals, and any needed resources to present to clients
- Achieve quarterly revenue targets
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience conducting sales in the real estate industry
- Able to operate independently, quickly drive results, communicate progress to leadership, and identify needs to grow your book of business
- Deep knowledge of consultative sales, understanding client needs, and establishing significant wins via portfolio deals.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting sales targets
- An established network of trusted contacts in the commercial real estate industry is a plus
- Degree from an Accredited Institution or relevant work experience
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability for both your work and the work of your team
- Enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
- Have strong attention to detail and can spot and fix errors
- Meticulously organized and make sure nothing falls through the cracks
- Work fast but thoughtfully, and make suggestions for efficiencies along the way
- Salary EUR 150K (OTE)
- Significant equity options
- Remote-first company
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Family Leave